søndag 24. mai 2009

This weekends cards and LO's

This weekemd I tried to participate in a marathon arranged up here in Norway. My plan was to make atleast 20 different things, but I seem to forget that I use so much time on all the little detailes. Here u see what I manage to do. At the end it was 5 LO's (12x12) and 2 cards. But I am very satisfied with the ressault...


This card is 8x8. so it's a little big. The text say "u make me happy" - in Norwegian. I have used mosaic to make it. U might recognise the gypsy papers from BG. I just love this colours..
The heart shape i drew myself..



This card is mostely yellow and white, In the middle it is some fabric from Kvadrat. There are also som magic mesh here, some buttons and floss. Other paper I found in the left over box, so I realy don't know what they are. The text wish "have a nice summer" to the person who will get it some day...



In this LO u find Per and his dog Pan. The picture was taken in marsh this year while we had our first walk along the river that splits Oslo in two, Akerselva.
Here i have used lots and lots of buttons, confetti, and some text.
This LO are to be in my album of my friends - way I see them...



This LO are to tell that my friend Tommy are in love with Per. I love to use hearts, pink and red...
Looks I can't get enough of it...


In this LO I have used stuff from a new paper. In the picture u can see one of the public toilets in Oslo and a friend on the side of the picture. The text tell u about how it is to live in the streets. It has nothing to do with my friend, it just felt like a theme for the picture.
"The city skyline" in the bottom are cricut-made (hmm - I just have to but me a mashine like this soon). There are also some gold angel charms.
The headline say "thanks for the party.."
Here u see my friend Tommy and Christina. We are just done with our walk one way and are relaxing with coffie and vaffel, while we are looking at some art the goverment has sat up.
The text say "the first sign of summer is the first walk along Akerselva."
Here is more left over paper and lots of eyelets..

This is some of my favourite colours to have in scrapbooking. On top there are lots of ribbons and flowers. Realy took me along time to make this one, but I just love it...
"time 4 a walk" - I use grungeboards more and more. Thanks to Tim for making this fantastic thing..
that was all I got to do this weekend. but I had a blast, and it felt great to do some LO's again and not just cards... Hope u like what i show u - and maybe u get some inspiration here in Pelles Crazy World. Have a great week e1.

4 kommentarer:

Paul B sa...

Lovely blog and fantastic LOs. Very colourful. I have put you into my favourites as I look forward to visiting your site again

Enjoy your week :)

Paul xx

Fab sa...

Hi Pelle

Your creations are amazing. I can't pick a favourite I like everything, I'm adding you to my list of male crafters on my blog !

Thanks for your lovely comment you left.

Take care
X
Fab

Sonia sa...

Hi Pelee
I found your blog in another site.
You did fabulous and wonderful works.
All in this post are my favorite.. full of brads, buttons and ribbons. Great colors! Love your style.

**Sony**

Trine sa...

Hei!
Fant linken din hos Nina, å ble nysgjerrig! Mest siden du er mann, for de er sjeldne å oppdrive i dette miljøet.Artig å se at mannfolkene også kan gjøre slike litt "jentete" ting! Jeg har surfet litt rundt her inne og synes du har laget mye fint! Det ser ut til at du liker mye forskjellig innen kort og lo. Fargeglad kanskje? Jeg har litt fargefobi, å sliter med å få satt farge på tingene mine! Hihi!
Takk for titten! Ha ei fin helg!