lørdag 8. mai 2010

Happy birthday, "Sukkersøtt" - challenge


This card I made for Morten, who has birthday today. This is for "sukkersøtt's" challenge, to make a birthday card.
Later tonight this will no longer be mine..
This card is what I call "dorull kort", I am nor sure what a dorull is in english, but hopefully u understand what is is when u see the card.
I have used different papers from Heartdesign, Bazzil, Maja + some others. Different ribbons, yarn, roses from Storeteller and Prima. RubOns and thickers. On the tag-top I edge punched it with the butterfly punch from Martha Stewart + some ribbons (organza and silk). All the paper pieces I have distressed with brown cat eye..
Hopefully he like my spring-pastel inspired card..
Have a great weekend e1. In Oslo the temerature is great and sunny so most of the weekend will be spent in the garden.

6 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Åhh, knall stilig!!

Gro sa...

Kjempefint kort!!!!

Gro

❤ Kaia sa...

Wow.
Dette var kjempelekkert.
Nydelige farger, og nydelig pyntet.
Kaia

Pia sa...

kæmpe lækkert med så mange flotte detaljer.
Pia

Kristine sa...

Wow, kjempestilig!
Tusen takk for at du deltar!
Klemmer fra Kristine:)

Bulut sa...

Dette kjempefint kort ligger hos oss nå ;) Klem Bulut...