søndag 11. januar 2009

Happy birthday

My good friend Liisa, turned 30 yesterday. This is the card I made for her birthday. I went in CS3 and made all the pictures "blue-ish" and added some noise and grain. I have several layers of paper in purple, red, white and brown.
Flowers and crystals are from Prima.
This one was made in a hurry, just took about 1 hour to make cause i got lost in CS3. Someone should tell me not to stay in there for hours and hours, just play and have fun.

Tom's mother had lots of pictures from the old days. And I told her long time ago i could try make them look a little better, + preserve them for the future. Now she has been asking for a year or so if I am done, so that was what I started on yesterday.
Here I show u some exsamples of my day in CS3. I am realy satisfied with my work...
First one are the picture after scanning, nr 2 + 3 are after some hours in CS3..














5 kommentarer:

Sylvi sa...

Fantastisk flott kort, Pelle! Må være kjempe hyggelig å få! Klem

Fatima sa...

Riktig godt nytt år til deg Pelle.
Et flott kort som motakeren bare må bli SÅ glad for å få

Monica sa...

Så utrolig fint kort, så koselig å få når det er så forseggjort.
Og så bra resultat på det bildet :)

Sylvi sa...

En liten utfordring ligger i bloggen min! :-)

LenaF sa...

Du er så flink! Det er virkelig morsomt når du legger ut nye ting i bloggen.
Jeg har en liten ting til deg i min blogg.