fredag 9. september 2011

Thanks for helping out

One of my best friends has lived with me for a week or so, she needed someone to look after her after an opperation - and she choosen to stay with me. Back home where she lives she has one dog and one cat. she wanted me to create a card to say thanks for helping out for the Grandma who took such good care of her dog. This grandma is very into gardening, so I thought I could use some autumn colous for her.
I wanted this to be more than a regular card (cause I know this Grandma?) So I made it like a tiny book. It only has 5 pages so I am not realy sure I can call it a book..
I took a deep dive into my "left over" bin to create this one, so I am not sure on what everything is or was.. But I love the ressault.
- There are different Bazzils in red / orange/ yellow tones.
- tons of ribbons, same colours as the Bazzils.
- I think the design paper with the cirkles might have come from Scenic route Paper
- the glitter letters I have made myself useing glue and glitter fra Martha Stewart
- i have different types of charms and lots of letf of letters from all kinds of designers.
- for the tags I used a corner punch from MS

- the red "mask" looking thing, I belive that use to be something I used as a table decoration on some party once. but now it has gotten a new life up in my scrapbooking room.
- the orange plastic tag, I have absolutely no idea what it is. I found it in one of those bags in the left over bin. In here I think it found itself a new home.

Hopefully you like my 5 pages "thansk for helping out card". My friend liked it and that's what matters. I will compete in two chalenges with this card. It is  this and that.

6 kommentarer:

Gunn-Elin sa...

WOW!!! Så flott minialbumkort du har laget. Elesker detaljene med bånda :) Dette inspirerte meg veldig. Fikk mye heller lyst til å gå opp å scrappe nå istede for det som er fornuftig på natterstid, nemlig å finne senga.
Tusen takk for at du deler din kreativitet med oss :)

Klem Gunn-Elin

Jeanette sa...

Virkelig et flott og forseggjort kort du har laget til bestemor. For en jobb! Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem Jeanette :)

~Isabell~ sa...

åååå,her var det mange mange lag, DIGGER det=)

takk for ditt bidrag<3

Ane sa...

kjempe flotte farger du har brukt sammen! og stilig med de båndene! Tipper hun ble glad:)
Takk for du deltar hos kort o mania :)
Klem Ane:)

Synnøve sa...

sÅ HERLIG albumkort :D Elsker masse detaljer og lag på lag og det ahr du virkelig fått med her :D Det blir en fornøyd "bestemor" tenker jeg <3 Takk for titten og inspirasjonen ! Ha en riktig strålende herlig helg <3 <3 <3

Kort O Mania sa...

knall stilig kort Pelle!
Dette var gjennomført og flott :D
takk for din deltagelse på vår utfordring 46!
klem linda s. l

DT KOM