I wanted this to be more than a regular card (cause I know this Grandma?) So I made it like a tiny book. It only has 5 pages so I am not realy sure I can call it a book..
I took a deep dive into my "left over" bin to create this one, so I am not sure on what everything is or was.. But I love the ressault.
- tons of ribbons, same colours as the Bazzils.
- I think the design paper with the cirkles might have come from Scenic route Paper
- the glitter letters I have made myself useing glue and glitter fra Martha Stewart
- i have different types of charms and lots of letf of letters from all kinds of designers.
- for the tags I used a corner punch from MS
- the red "mask" looking thing, I belive that use to be something I used as a table decoration on some party once. but now it has gotten a new life up in my scrapbooking room.
- the orange plastic tag, I have absolutely no idea what it is. I found it in one of those bags in the left over bin. In here I think it found itself a new home.
Hopefully you like my 5 pages "thansk for helping out card". My friend liked it and that's what matters. I will compete in two chalenges with this card. It is this and that.