fredag 9. september 2011

BOM (from Mom to Daughter)

This LO I made on behalf of our neighbour Mom, whos daughter was to get confirmated earlier.
This are to be the front page pf her album, and she wanted me to create this one so she can take out elements in the rest of her album.
When I made this I used:
- different Bazzils in brown and blue tones
- the paper strip fra maja Design
- stars and heart shapes are from Heidi S
- arrows are from 7 gypsies
- the letters and charms are from all over
- the blue flower paper is from, belive it or not a toilet paper roll I bought in France a few years ago. I never used it - just brought it back with me to norway, and have had lots of fun with it. Sadely I now only have a few yrds left and in France they have stopped to sell this... So I belive this will be placed in my treasure bin soon..
- the ticket i have made my self, and there are some handwritten stuff here.

I realy love this one. Long time since I have made any LO's - so it is nice to see that I haven ot forgotten everything about it.

With this LO I will compete in a challenge, you can look more into it here.

Thanks for spending some minutes in my blog, hopefully I can inspire you to go back to your scrapbooking room, and create some amazing stuff!! Take care

2 kommentarer:

mi@ sa...

Hei Pelle! Så hyggelig å se du har scrappet igjen! Alltid moro å se dine fargerike kreative sider :-) De røde hjertene gir en flott kontrast til siden.
Håper å se deg på treff igjen snart:-)

Takk for at du deltar hos Skissedilla

Ann-Lovise sa...

For ein herlig LO!! Likte godt fargene i den og alle dei flotte detaljane :) :)