fredag 9. september 2011

Kjære konfirmant

This card is made for a christian ceremony. some of you who have been around for a while can see that I have used some of my TOP favourite papers here. I talk about the Basic Grey "Romani" papers.
BG also have my absolut nr 1 favourite paper of all time "Lollipop shoppe". I was so lucky to get my hand of 25 of this papers a few years ago, and I know it is not possible to get more so this papers have their own little space in my scrapbooking room, where no one are to be let in...
Well, back to this card.
- as my base I have used blue, pink and aqua Bazzil
- The lace I bought on a gathers from scrapbookersa few yrs ago and the golden trimmed lace I got from bakeshop
- I have used lots and lots of charms that I have filled with glitter glue (aqua)
- The K letter I made myself with glitter and glue.
- from a hat pin I made this little rose creation in the right corner.
- the letter are a mix that got a little wrap in clear glue.

I made the inside in the same papers, and added an little envelope where the giver can place his or hers gift to the receiver. If you look closely to the tag you can see a little piece of my all time favourite number one paper from BG!!! you can see it in this picture below.. I have tried to spot out the one!!
This card I will place in this challenge.

Thanks all for looking - have a great day!!

1 kommentar:

Lou sa...

Hi! this is one very lovely card,so much gorgeous detail and the inside is very special too.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.
Good Luck!!
hugs Lou and the DT.xx